"Gold Associate" Membership
HPHA depends on the support of dedicated people and organizations committed to strengthening our Hispanic's arts and culture. Show your support for the rich diversity of Canada's artistic and cultural opportunities by joining the Halton Peel Hispanic Association (HPHA) today.
Starting on January 1st, 2012; HPHA will release a brand new Membership called “Gold Associate”. This membership is open to anyone who would like to advertise an organization or company, through HPHA website, printed or social media, for an annual fee of $ 50.00. This membership is open and beneficial to artists, cultural organizations, concerned citizens, educators, public officials, civic leaders, business people, and anyone else who believes in the future of HPHA.
Advantages Offered by HPHA Publications are:
• HPHA has an extended coverage of English and Spanish (Latino) speaking community through their website, Facebook page and bilingual events.
• An immediate opportunity to connect with other artists, organizations, and supporters who share your concerns, experiences, and vision.
• HPHA has the resources to spread information with reliability and guide newcomers and settled residents.
• HPHA is an important mean of support for the Hispanic community and culture.
• HPHA is a cultural bridge which links Hispanic culture with other cultures and communities in Canada.
• HPHA works and supports a variety of Educational Boards and Multicultural Centre.
Gold Associate Membership Benefits are:
• Exposure to thousands of people and businesses through HPHA website, which is regularly visited by English and Spanish (Latino) speaking community.
• Members Logo, if applicable, will be posted on Home banner (in rotation) at HPHA Website Spanish and English version
• First to learn about community news and sponsorship opportunities for HPHA events
• Discounted rates for HPHA event sponsorships
• List all associates at HPHA website and Facebook.
• Membership is tax deductible.
HPHA would like to urge you to take advantage of this opportunity and become a member of this great association, which strives for clear objectives that benefit the Hispanic community. Again, we kindly thank you for your interest, help and support. HPHA could not accomplish its goals, without caring people like you.
You can reach us at
listing the following information:
• Your company’s Logo/name in JPG or GIF format (up to 1 MB) or in .eps, .ai. format
• Phone number, Email address and Website address
If you have any graphic design requirements, we can recommend 'Vega Design Solutions'
www.vegadesignsolutions.com. Kindly contact them directly.